Java /DevOps and .Net /DevOps
Who we are
ClearOn AB (previous name: Kuponginlösen AB) is the leader of clearing and payment services for grocery retail market in Sweden. The company is owned by DLF Sweden (Dagligvaruleverantörers Förbund), an association for companies that produce or import goods for resale to the grocery retail and foodservice markets. Consumers and companies pay, take out, exchange and transfer money through our services with companies such as Bankgirot, Nordea, Swedbank and MoneyGram. We handle payment transactions through POS systems, coupons, present cards, currency exchange etc. in 6000 stores. ClearOn is on a transformation journey towards modern clearing and payment products. We are looking for more talents to join our IT team.
Aim of the job
You will be part of the ClearOn IT team that is responsible for the software development, maintenance, infrastructure and security of our critical systems; our payment solutions, POS software and coupon clearing house. The IT team includes 20 in-house co-workers and some near-/offshore developers that focus on IT architecture, development, QA and operations.
The main activities / duties:
- Technical expert, senior developer and operational expert for our critical systems that are crucial for the payment transactions.
- Part of a team responsible for the software development, design, code, stability and performance
- Designing, deploying and building secure, stable and scalable systems in a fast pace environment as per the business requirements.
- Assisting in setting up and maintain the internal development environment – full software development lifecycle
- Develop new features and extending existing features of ClearOn’s systems.
- Provide solutions to technical problems (integration design, data flow, etc)
- Troubleshoot problems and provide timely resolutions
- Perform Code Reviews
- Write thorough technical specs
- Build and configure delivery environments, supporting CD/CI tools using an Agile delivery methodology
Profile Full-stack Developer Java
- Experience at any of the following fields is a merit: POS system, payment methods, React, Net/C#.
Profile Full-stack Developer .Net
- Experience at any of the following fields is a merit: POS system, payment methods, Java, SpringBoot, SpringBatch, Intellij, Hibernate/JPA, Maven, Tomcat, Xamarin.
Other skills regarding both roles
- Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle and system integration
- Full knowledge of Version Control, Ability to write unit tests, refactor existing code and work with existing codebases
- Proficient in schema design and SQL
- Very good knowledge about client-server programming, application integration, data modelling, GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, SonarQube, ELK, docker
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and provide timely resolutions
- Hands on experience with expert knowledge in AWS resources and services.
- Experience working with agile team methods
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development and CI/CD
- Knowledge of accepted software engineering practices for the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong analytical and coding skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Above all, the person must be positive and have a team mentality.
Why Join us?
- You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your work and be an important player in the outcome of the products that are meaningful for the society we live in.
- We are a people first company with a beautiful water view from our office, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and we offer a great package including massage at workplace, a good wellness contribution, a health insurance and a good lunch culture (meal allowance).
In this recruitment process we cooperate with Staffing. Welcome to submit your application containing resume and cover letter. If you have any questions regarding the role don’t hesitate to contact the responsible recruiter Jon Söderblom,